Invitation for study
List of documents
The invitation to participate in the competition is issued by Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv due to foreigner's application after providing the following documents:
- a copy of the first page of the international passport of the foreigner which contains all personal details with translation into the English/Russian/Ukrainian languages;
- a copy of the previous education document with translation English/Russian/ Ukrainian;
- a copy of the supplement to the previous education document with grades (points), translated into English/Russian/Ukrainian, or academic record (with stated number and title of the document), translated into English/Russian/Ukrainian;
- a letter of attorney that gives a right to receive an invitation letter in case it is not taken personally by the applicant, legalized in the country of citizenship, translated into English/Russian/Ukrainian languages;
- Notification on arrival;
- Application form;
- Consent to the processing of personal data.
Documents must be sent in a scanned form (at JPG) to the Preparatory Department's e-mail email@example.com. Or they can be submitted personally to the Selection Committee of the Preparatory Department.
How to pay for an invitation
As soon as an invitation is ready, it must be paid in a bank.
Fee for issuing an invitation is 1124 UAH:
324 UAH - for visa support intered.com.ua/pay
800 UAH - for material expenses of the University.