Department of Communications
Department of communications is a structural unit of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. The aim of the Department
is to ensure systematic strategic communications and effective University positioning in internal and external information space
in order to shape a common corporate identity, positive image, brand and reputation of the University.
The Department of communications was founded on 18 July 2015.
The main aims:
- formulation and implementation of a single communication strategy of the University, monitoring its observance;
- study of University image and reputation, development of relevant recommendations and proposals for University common communication strategy;
- ensuring effective marketing communications of educational programs of the University;
- providing methodical, organizational, practical and advisory assistance to structural units of University in the field of communications;
- public relations;
- shaping of positive image and reputation of the University by sharing through traditional and new media information about activity and achievements of the University in social media and other channels of communication in accordance with formulated communication strategy;
- strengthening of corporate brand and reputation of the University;
- fostering of general university identity and corporate culture creation.
- Monitoring and analytical department
- Information and communication department: